- Career Opportunities
- Public Sector Operations Analyst
Public Sector Operations Analyst
Vacancy Number: 1244
Reports to: Regional Director
Deadline: March 16, 2022
This position is subject to Local recruitment. Candidates with valid Residency and authorized permit to work in Vienna are also eligible to apply.
The Public Sector Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting the Country/Regional Management team. This role will encompass a broad scope of research, analytical, and operational activities, as well as providing resource support. The position reports to the Regional Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Country Managers with overall project management, planning and monitoring of deliverables to ensure timely and quality delivery of the work program.
- Serve as resource person for data/research and all operational/resource support work for the region, and provide analytical support as directed by the Regional Director.
- Extract data from internal and external databases, process and present the data in diverse formats to a high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Update/maintain the information in database on a regular basis and in accordance with operational requirements to ensure accuracy and reliability of inputted data.
- Contribute to the preparation of documents and reports, including country partnership strategy documents, business plans, operational work program and budget, as well as presentations for delivery to internal/external audiences.
- Review project implementation and monitoring documentation.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current operations portfolio and respond quickly to queries from management and staff.
- Provide support for the preparation of country missions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Economics / Management / Engineering or similar, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 2-3 years’ work experience in international development finance, or another knowledge-based work environment.
- Fluent in English. A good working knowledge of French desired.
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and database skills (including SAP/BW, SAP/BW Analysis Tools).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- High degree of discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent teamwork skills, ability to take initiative and work across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver effectively under tight deadlines while working on multiple projects.
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Ability to work in an international multi-cultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.