- Career Opportunities
- Organizational Change Management Consultant (Temporary - One Year)
Organizational Change Management Consultant (Temporary - One Year)
Vacancy Number: 782
Application deadline: August 13, 2021
Reports to: Head, HR Development
The incumbent will be responsible for identifying, advising and managing HR change projects/initiatives arising from technology, systems and business processes, and ensuring these are done on time and within the relevant budget. The main responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the successful delivery and embedding of each HR project from a change management perspective, assessing the business readiness to enable each project to be successfully implemented and planned benefits are realized.
- Working and advising teams on how to identify and manage stakeholders through change activities.
- Applying change management process and tools to create a strategy that supports the adoption of the changes required by an HR project or initiative.
- Proactively managing issues and risks associated with the change impacts once identified.
- Setting strategies and implementing plans to increase employee adoption, managing people impacts and minimizing resistance.
- Assessing the impact of change by conducting impact analyses, assessing change readiness and identifying key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the communications team to develop and deliver a clear strategic narrative for the vision, plans and objectives engaging change communication.
- Creating alignment with the strategy and high impact engagement to create widespread participation and shared ownership in change initiatives.
- Supporting the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Fostering awareness of change strategies through internal communication activities.
- Presenting visuals at an advanced level using infographics and modern software.
- Assisting departments in including change management strategies into their overall plans.
- Working with various teams to establish and update change management strategies, identifying suitable mechanisms to access and advise on business readiness for change/s to better manage delivery and risks associated with changes.
- Ensuring plans are managed and delivered to meet project objectives on time and within budget.
- Presenting the progress of change initiatives to the HR Director and Head, HR Development on a regular basis, and championing new developments in change management across the organization.
- Creating HR Dashboards to track all the change projects / initiatives being conducted in HR.
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the HR Director and Head, HR Development.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Human Resource Management / Communication / Change Management.
- 5 years relevant professional experience.
- Experience from an international development institution is preferable (2 -3 years).
- Fluent in English.
- Working knowledge of Arabic, German, Spanish, and/or French is an added advantage.
- Good analytical skills, resourcefulness, initiative, maturity of judgments, and tact.
- Strong background with change management tools and workflows.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint application with infographic capacities.
- A solid understanding of the change management process.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Change management certification or designation desired.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.